The program is held from school dismissal to 5:45 PM from Monday to Friday for all grade levels. The schedule for the program includes:
- A variety of special classes such as art, sports, dance, computer, cooking, drama, book and poetry clubs.
- Homework is done under the supervision of teachers.
- Enrichment program for preparing students to take the State Tests. NOTE: In November, 2008 5th grade students performed on 3rd or 4th levels for the NYS Social Studies Test.
- Snack Time
- Free time, which can include academic and athletic games.
- Christmas-special presentation by the drama club
The program fee is $10.00 per day for one child and $15.00 per day for 2 children in the same family. A registration fee of $25.00 per family is due each year on the day of registration.
If you are interested in the program additional information can be requested. A letter with pertinent information and expectations are provided prior to registration.